"Photography for me is different than some other facets of dentistry. It has a power that is unspoken and transformative. With just a visual image, you can change the mind-set of a patient and elicit emotion from both the subject and the photographer. It is art. It is dynamic. It is simple. It is complex. It is powerful." Amanda Seay, DDS, FAACD, FAGDLearn new ways to get the right shot. This book is an invaluable tool for practitioners and includes simple and effective tips that you can implement immediately. This book is for anyone who wants to learn dental photography fundamentals and how to implement photography into everyday workflows. It gives clinicians a better understanding of what equipment they need, how to properly set their cameras and how to determine what workflows might work best for their practice. This book also covers how to capture intraoral images, portraits and dental restorations, and explains photo post-editing, organization and management in detail.
- Author: Dr. Amanda Seay, DDS, FAACD, FAGD
- Dr. Seay is a member of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, American Society of Dental Aesthetics and a Fellow Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. She was named Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: My Art
- Chapter 2: Why is photography necessary in dentistry?
- Chapter 3: Dental Photography Equipment
- Chapter 4: Accessories
- Chapter 5: Understanding Exposure
- Chapter 6: Camera Settings
- Chapter 7: Clinical Photography
- Chapter 8: Artistic Shots
- Chapter 9: Portrait Photography
- Chapter 10: Shooting Lab Work
- Chapter 11: Editing
- Chapter 12: The Art of Observation
Page Count: 348
*All books are final sale and not eligible for returns.